How do I register my profile?
You can choose to register either Online Registration (Submit profile through website). Login to www.visakhamarriagelines.net Click on the link “Register” on the Home Page. Fill in all details. Click on ‘Submit' button on completion of form to complete step1 registration and same as step2. Offline Registration can be submitted manually through Branche or Head Office
What are the rules for creating a matrimonial profile?
While creating a matrimonial profile:
- Provide only accurate information about the candidate.
- Try to fill each and every field in the profile correctly and accurately.
- Include valid phone numbers and Email ID. Verify all details before submitting.
Can I choose my own User ID?
If you are creating a Matrimonial Profile, you can choose your own User ID on profile submission. But once you become a paid member your old matrimonial User ID will be transformed into a unique user ID. You cannot choose your own User ID in such a case.
Why does it take 12-24 hrs for Membership Verification and Activation?
Verification of profiles is done manually. Our support team checks each and every profile carefully for any invalid or incorrect information.All candidates are contacted over the phone for confirmation of details and autthenticity. Once the process is completed, an E-mail would be sent to you. Hence, it takes 24 working hours to activate all the profiles that are being added in one particular day.
What information will be displayed to members from my matrimonial profile?
Members can view all your details except Family Details and Contact Details
How do I Login?
- Enter your matrimonial "User ID" and "Password" in the respective boxes and Click on the "Login" button to login to your account.
- Why is the message "Invalid User ID / Password" being displayed when I try to login?
- Please ensure that you have entered correct spelling
- Please ensure that there are no spaces in the User ID typed.
- After upgrading profile, you must enter your new User ID and Password to login to your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Forgot Password" link to retrieve the same.
I forgot my User ID / Password. What should I do?
Click on the "Forgot Password" link in the page, (below to member login) provide your User ID as E-Mail ID. You will receive a personal mail intimating your Login information. If you have forgetten your User ID and E-Mail ID please feel free to contact us.
What are the types of Searches?
There are two types of search by which you can searches for your suitable life partner. Our user friendly search options are:
It is a simple search which enables you to view profiles according to the age, height, community and Native you have chosen (the result will be displayed as latest profiles in first order).
This is a detailed search and will give you better accurate results. Options on age, height, complexion, marital status, physical status, Christian community, Christian denomination, native place, education, workplace, worked in, created by and show profiles will be displayed. You can also save to your favorite.
Method to Contact
How many ways are there to contact a suitable candidate?
- By contacting candidate(s) through the site
- By visiting any of our Branches
- By contacting candidate(s) through our Customer Care Executives
How do I get in touch with members of my interest?
Login using your matrimonial "User ID" and "Password" Search for your matches. In the search results page, you can click on the "More Details" link provided. After opening the candidate profile, click on "Send Message” tab to send a message to the member, expressing your interest.
Can I get the contact details of other members such as Phone No. and address?
Its is not possible to view another member’s phone number and address or E-Mail ID. For Members details, you have to contact us.